Local 1763 Location
Canadian Health and Safety
Canadian Labour Congress
Local Lodge 1763 Executive Board
President – Andrew MacFarlane
V.P. – Paul Benoit
Recording Sec. – Chris Lipsit
Sec. Treasurer – Dale Evans
Conductor Sentinel – Shaun Dauphinee
Trustee – Ed Hepburn
Trustee – Chris Snelgrove
Trustee – Grant Graham (YQM)
- *Contact Us Information*
- Health & Safety
- Stations & Reps
Local 1763, Atlantic Lodge
Transportation District 140 Bulletins
- BULLETIN 021 – AIR TRANSAT – MAINTENANCE, STORES, AND CENTRAL BAGGAGE
- BULLETIN 020 – BRITISH AIRWAYS – TORONTO & MONTREAL
- BULLETIN 019 – AIR TRANSAT – MAINTENANCE, STORES AND CENTRAL BAGGAGE
- SIGN OUR PETITION – IAM Still Determined in Opposing Privatizing Canadian Airports
- AIR CANADA – Collective Bargaining Agreement
- BULLETIN 018 – BRITISH AIRWAYS – TORONTO & MONTREAL
- BULLETIN 017 – ALL IAMAW MEMBERS
- BULLETIN 016 – AIR TRANSAT – MAINTENANCE, STORES, AND CENTRAL BAGAGE
LocalXPRESS – News Resource – Halifax Typographical Union Website (IAMW Local 1763 Actively Supports Chronicle Herald Striking Workers)
Lawtons Pharmacy + Home Health Care Discount & MHCSI Pharmacy Benefits Management Program
Group Name (All Caps): IAMAW LOCAL 1763
Group Password (All Caps)LL1763
Local 1763 has set up a Membership Account that entitles active members and retirees to Lawtons Discount Cards & MHCSI Benefits (Managed Health Care Services Inc.) & discounts with select Maritime Pharmacies. We would encourage you to enroll in both of these beneficial programs, you can obtain more info by contacting MHCSI at 1-888-686-6427.
Employees will be required to contact the Attendance Desk if they will be absent for their shift for any for reason including illness and bereavement. The Desk will be staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call the Attendance Desk at 1-844-224-0113. Call at least one (1) hour prior to their scheduled start time.
Provide your name, employee number, department, station, reason for absence and expected date of return.