Local 1763 Location
Canadian Health and Safety
Canadian Labour Congress
Local Lodge 1763 Executive Board
President – Andrew MacFarlane
V.P. – Paul Benoit
Recording Sec. – Chris Lipsit
Sec. Treasurer – Dale Evans
Conductor Sentinel – Shaun Dauphinee
Trustee – Ed Hepburn
Trustee – Chris Snelgrove
Trustee – Grant Graham (YQM)
- *Contact Us Information*
- Health & Safety
- Stations & Reps
Local 1763, Atlantic Lodge
Transportation District 140 Bulletins
- BULLETIN 078 – AIR TRANSAT – BADE / PSS
- BULLETIN 077 – AIR TRANSAT – MAINTENANCE, STORES AND CENTRAL BAGGAGE
- BULLETIN 076 – TO ALL IAMAW MEMBERS – AIR CANADA – TECH OPS
- BULLETIN 075 – TO ALL MEMBERS OF DISTRICT 140, IAMAW
- BULLETIN 074 – AIR TRANSAT – BADE / PSS
- BULLETIN No. 073 – TO ALL IAMAW MEMBERS
- BULLETIN 072 – AIR TRANSAT – MAINTENANCE, STORES AND CENTRAL BAGGAGE
- BULLETIN No. 071 – TO ALL IAMAW MEMBERS
The 2016-2017 Winter Shift Bid on Oct 13th & 14 will be available to view live online. Please be advised that the online live bid viewer is for reference purposes only. Please call 902-873-2319 at your bid time when your name appears on the top left of the bid-sheet.
Lawtons Pharmacy + Home Health Care Discount & MHCSI Pharmacy Benefits Management Program
Group Name (All Caps): IAMAW LOCAL 1763
Group Password (All Caps)LL1763
Local 1763 has set up a Membership Account that entitles active members and retirees to Lawtons Discount Cards & MHCSI Benefits (Managed Health Care Services Inc.) & discounts with select Maritime Pharmacies. We would encourage you to enroll in both of these beneficial programs, you can obtain more info by contacting MHCSI at 1-888-686-6427.
Employees will be required to contact the Attendance Desk if they will be absent for their shift for any for reason including illness and bereavement. The Desk will be staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call the Attendance Desk at 1-844-224-0113. Call at least one (1) hour prior to their scheduled start time.
Provide your name, employee number, department, station, reason for absence and expected date of return.