Local 1763 Location
Canadian Labour Congress
Local Lodge 1763 Executive Board
President – Matt Pyne
V.P. – Mitch Warren
Recording Sec. – Chris Lipsit
Sec. Treasurer – Andrew MacFarlane
Conductor Sentinel – George Giles
Trustee – Jeremy Curry
Trustee – Keith Dyson
Trustee – Dale Parsons
- *Contact Us Information*
- Health & Safety
- Stations & Reps
Notice – YHZ Shop Committee Chairperson Nominations
Notice – Cargo Health and Safety
Notice – Negotiations Committee Nominations
Notice – Cycle Holding Vote
Notice – Recycling Committee
Notice YHZ Cargo Health & Safety
Please note that the online shift bid is for reference purposes only. Please contact 902-873-2319 when your name appears on the status line or it’s your time to bid.
Transportation District 140 Bulletins
- BULLETIN 042 – AIR CANADA FINANCE RATIFICATION ONLINE VOTE – REGISTRATION AND VOTING DETAILS
- BULLETIN 041 – AIR CANADA CLERICAL RATIFICATION ONLINE VOTE – REGISTRATION AND VOTING DETAILS
- IAMAW Canada – GVP Chartrand’s letter to Minister Alghabra on Canadian Airports and Mandatory Vaccination Policies
- BULLETIN 040 – AIR CANADA TMOS – PENSION CAP RETROACTIVITY
- BULLETIN 039 – AIR CANADA – MANDATORY VACCINE
- BULLETIN 038 – AIR CANADA – ODS AND PENSION BUYBACK
- BULLETIN 037 – AIR CANADA – TMOS – CATEGORY 38 UPDATE
- BULLETIN 036 – TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT 140 MEMBERS – MANDATORY VACCINE
Please note that the online shift bid is for reference purposes only. Please contact 902-873-2319 when your name appears on the status line or your it’s your time to bid.
Confidential Contact- We care about you and we’re here to help. Whether you need advice, counseling or just need a little help- we are here for you 24/7/365. Remember it’s Confidential.
Ouch! There was a server error.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
Local Lodge 1763 is Proud to Share and Support LL1681 Pension & Retirement Video Information Session (Youtube). Please View the Video Selection at: Air Canada Pensions & Retirement Explained – Videos Presented by LL1681
Lawtons Pharmacy + Home Health Care Discount & MHCSI Pharmacy Benefits Management Program
Group Name (All Caps): IAMAW LOCAL 1763
Group Password (All Caps)LL1763
Local 1763 has set up a Membership Account that entitles active members and retirees to Lawtons Discount Cards & MHCSI Benefits (Managed Health Care Services Inc.) & discounts with select Maritime Pharmacies. We would encourage you to enroll in both of these beneficial programs, you can obtain more info by contacting MHCSI at 1-888-686-6427.